State of New Jersey is spotted in the Mid-Atlantic region of the Northeastern United States. Though, NJ is the 4th-smallest state; it is the 11th most highly inhabited states in the United States of America. With around 9,000,000 inhabitants, NJ is the most thickly populated states in the USA. New York City and Philadelphia were the second-wealthiest States in the USA, according to the Wikipedia (2017 statistics). Extremely dreadful weather conditions are common in New Jersey.
NJ is well-known for frequent subzero temperatures in the winter and also more than 100 degrees in the summer. The affluence of the densely populated cities and the severe weather/ environment makes New Jersey an ideal place for the need of sophisticated HVAC/R systems. Many HVAC/R companies offer various levels of HVAC/R jobs to qualified Heating and Air Conditioning Mechanics and Installers, across the state of New Jersey throughout the year.
HVAC Industry/HVAC Job Prospects in NJ
According to the Careeronestop.org, the state of New Jersey has approximately:
- 41% of Heating and Air Conditioning Mechanics and Installers were high school diploma or equivalent holders.
- 11% of Heating and Air Conditioning Mechanics and Installers had completed less than a high school diploma.
- 28% of Heating and Air Conditioning Mechanics and Installers had some college or no degree.
- Salaries reported for Heating and Air Conditioning Mechanics and Installers were between $35,080 to $90,240.
Aspiring HVAC/R Industry Employment Seekers
Listed here are some of the interesting points relevant to the HVAC industry employment seekers in New Jersey:
According to Careeronestop.org, New Jersey had boasted around 10,630 job openings for the Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Mechanics and Installers in 2016 and it is expected to go up to 12,520 in 2026. It is a positive 18% change. Careeronestop.org also predicts 1,290 new jobs for Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Mechanics and Installers, annually.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (May 2017 Statistical Data):
- The annual mean salary/pay for Heating and Air Conditioning Mechanics and Installers in NJ was $58,770.
- New York-Jersey City-White Plains, NY-NJ Metropolitan Division boasted as the highest employment level providers in metropolitan areas for the Heating and Air Conditioning Mechanics and Installers in the USA with an annual mean wage of $61,050.